Thursday, October 30, 2008

Macromedia Flash Professional 8

As a college senior, majoring in business, I, probably like many of you, would like to start my own business sometime after graduation. Through all my classes and general ‘on the job’ knowledge I have learned that a well put together website can be a great marketing tool; a tool that can reach everyone. I have also learned that most new websites incorporate some type of Flash effects.
Knowing all of this, I chose a book that would teach me basic Flash techniques needed to create an attractive website. Macromedia Flash Professional 8 - Hands On Training by James Gonzalez turned out to be a very effect tutorial based book that is very easy to follow for the beginning Flash user.
I would recommend the book to someone who has no prior Flash knowledge, but not to anyone who knows general Flash techniques as the book may seem redundant.

No comments: