Thursday, October 30, 2008

Online Ace

The reason I chose this book was because I wanted to know why so many people I talk to lose so much money gambling online. I have played online poker for a long time and always lose my money. I wanted to find a book that would explain why this keeps happening. 

This book gives a lot of good stratigies on how to win a lot of money, but the biggest point it made was to have a lot of bank roll to gamble if you expect to win a lot of money. Putting $20 dollars into your account will not win you to much money.

I would reccomend this book if you are a huge online poker fan, this book is not for people who do not want invest a lot of time and money into online poker. It was an intresting read, with a lot of good information.  If you are serious about online poker, pick up this book.

No comments: